Thursday 7 June 2012

NOTD - OPI french mani with a twist!

Hello lovelies.

So today my mum and I went to Sally's, and she treated me to a polish. I noticed 'You callin' me a lyre?' because of the gorgeous milky pink colour, and the cheap price tag compared to the usual OPI price (only £5.25). Sadly they had sold out of the 'Pirouette my whistle' which I also wanted, but never the less this colour is nice.

It's very sheer, and it took me 3 coats to get this sort of opacity. I love this colour as it's so natural but really just improves the overall look of the nail. I wanted to do a traditional french mani, but couldn't find a white polish so decided to do sparkly tips!

I used Models own 'Juicy Jules' for this. It was a bit of a pain as my bottle has gone badly gloopy, which makes it hard to use but the colour is gorgeous!
r
Gloopy but the glitter is awesome!

Don't forget to check out my thankyou giveaway to win some makeup goodies, and click here!

Thankyou for reading.

2 comments:

  1. Love this! I don't have exactly the same colours/brands but you have inspired me & I'll definitely be giving it a go :-) The Opi was a bargain! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Let me know if you do try it, glad I helped :D xx

      Delete